Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello, I'm Hector Krzysztof

Hi.

This is my first post here. I am a labrador retriever. I grew up in Rizal from a breeder who breeds large dogs (labs, german shepherd dog and pitbulls).

I was given to E by his friend.

At first E thought that I am not a pure-bred labrador due to the shape of my head and my tail. However, on searching the internet, he found out that I come from the American (field) type of labradors.

On meeting E, I was sooo excited that I immediately wagged my tail and tried to lick and sniff him. E also has two other dogs (Kylie and King) which I learned are a month older than I am but they're so small they can fit under me when I'm standing up.

I like playing, a lot. I was not used to playing with such small dogs that I have to tone down my play for King and Kylie. I even let Kylie be on top of me when we're playing.


But most of the times, I like to be on top.


Kylie likes playing with me. Though sometimes, he avoids playing with me because I'm too big and too strong for her. Which makes me sad so I bark and bark until she plays with me.

King, on the other hand, is a little bit shy and generally doesn't want to play. But lately, I think King is coming around to playing with me.

HECTOR KRSYSZTOF, the active

No comments:

Post a Comment