Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kata, My First Playmate

JUNE 28, 2010

Before came along, I was lonely whenever E leaves the house. He gave me Kata.



Kata looks like a dog (actually s/he sort of looks like a shih tzu puppy) but s/he doesn't smell like a dog (because he lacks a dog smell, I don't know if Kata is a he or a she). S/He doesn't bark, he only moves when I or E touches him. S/He doesn't even yelp even when I bit him. And bit him/her did I, s/he lost both of her eyebrows and most of her fur.

E tells me that this dog-looking thing is named by his officemates. They named her after another officemate whose mouth seems to be always open (bad case of underbite - in shih tzu it can look cute but doesn't really look nice on humans).

When King came, E took him/her away. I don't really mind since King is a better playmate (though he sometimes plays rough).

I wonder where Kata is?

KYLIE, the beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment