Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kylie Meeting E

JUNE 26, 2010

This post is about the first time I met E. Before E, I was living with my doggie mother, another mother and father (my breeder) and their kids. Alas I never met my father. E tells me that my mother was brought by my breeder to a place where she (my doggie mother) was impregnated. My breeder tells E that my father is a small (they say imperial shih tzu). Maybe that's why the eldest in our litter is quite small (at 2 1/2 months, she's half my size).

My breeders have lots of kids and they like play with us. However, I noticed that first one of my littermates was gone, then another. I wondered where they went?

On June 26 afternoon, E got me from my breeder and her family. The kids were sad, I was too.

E brought me to his apartment (just above my breeder's apartment) and put me in a red round container with doormat and a piece of silky fabric.

He took these pictures using his camera phone.







Ain't I cute? Because of the black stripes above my eyes (which sort of formed eyebrows), E thought that I looked like Madonna (circa Material Girl moments).

That first time, I was curious about this new home. I was looking and looking and looking at his room. I even climbed out of this red plastic thingy (E learned that such a small thing cannot contain a phenomenal beauty.) I didn't cry that first night or the following nights since somehow, I can smell my former humans (they're just downstairs after all).

Oh, and what happened to that circular red plastic container? Well, sometimes E uses it to put soapy water when he's mopping the floor (he hates the smell of our poo and pee).

KYLIE, the beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment