Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Top Knot Saga

We have been waiting for our proper top knot. As shih tzus, we believe it is our right to get a proper top knot.

Here is E's first try on giving us a top knot (August 7). He's not yet trained and we are still uncomfortable on him combing and tying the hair above our eyes.



Not so good I must admit (and where's my other eye?)

Last August 9, he tried again. This time to prevent us from moving around, he wrapped us in a towel with all our feet inside.

I don't move around when we are training E to give us top knots. King moved around so much that E just had to give up. So only I was given a topknot (slightly better but still needs more practice). Here I am wrapped in a towel with my second topknot:



Last Monday (August 16), E finally figured that our top hair is still too short to give us one topknot. So based on what he saw on the internet (bless the internet), he gave King and I two topknots (one each above our eyes).



Much better. We like it so much better than the previous ones that King and I decided to both look in the camera at the same time.

We hope we can train E to give us good topknots (the kind that showdogs get).

KYLIE, the beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment