Thursday, August 26, 2010

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie (or Sleep in Whatever Position They Like)

As dogs, we spend the better part of the day sleeping or napping.

We normally sleep either on our side or on our tummy. Sometimes, we sleep or nap in other positions:

KING: I sometimes sleep in this position. It keeps my tummy cool and E can scratch my tummy easier.


KYLIE: I was just napping in this picture. I'm not sure if I can sleep in this position for long (imagine the stiff neck on waking up!).



KYLIE, the beautiful, and KING, the sweet one.

P.S., As we have said in several of our previous posts, E has already dismantled this playpen since we were housetrained (well, mostly housetrained). E also learned that sleeping and standing on wire flooring is bad for our paws, our backs and our skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment